Its finally done! I have completed my JoJo blanket (to go along with my JoJo the Giraffe ami pattern). I am working on writing up the pattern, but its taking longer than I thought. My husband and I didn't have the kids for most of the weekend while we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. It was wonderful and relaxing and freeing... and I got none of the work done I hoped to do this weekend, including charting the blanket! Oh well, I'll save that one for another day. I got some great input from my friends at the 'Ville about what to include in the pattern, and I already have testers lined up. I'll be so thrilled to see this one done! It has been my most difficult project so far, as I had never done a blanket before, let alone intarsia! There is such a sense of accomplishment when finishing new and difficult project! I'm really pleased with the results :)
This pattern is now available on Ravelry and at my Etsy store!