1. I'm a grouch most days before 10 am. Coffee helps significantly.
2. In the winter I wear my red fuzzy bathrobe approximately 50% of the day, even when I've gotten ready and dressed.
3. I could live on pizza. I would be a lot fatter, but I'd be happy
4. I can make my tongue into the shape of a clover (like this)
5. I have asked for and received both of the Lego Harry Potter Wii games the last two Christmases. Most of the time I prefer to play them alone.
6. Spiders really freak me out.
7. I'm super sensitive. I'm not easy to offend exactly, I just care a lot about what others think of me (working on this one).
8. I wait till my kids go to bed to eat junk food if I don't feel like sharing
9. I still sleep with a stuffed animal (its a comfort thing - like some people hold a pillow, I hold a dog)
10. I watch Sliders, or other similarly dorky shows, while I knit and crochet.
So now you know. Aren't you glad?
Oh, and just for fun here's a quick pic from a recent photo session with my awesome husband. I love that guy.