This bag was made using the basic idea from the No Assembly Required Market Bag. I modified it to fit my desires to use it as a project tote. I added a button closure and an external pocket to hold my project notebook and hook case. I also lined it with fabric for stability and lengthened the straps (and moved them) to make it a shoulder bag. Its super bright, but was a good way to use up some yarn I may not have used for any other purpose! The best part about this bag is it cost me $0. The yarn was all inherited from a relative, the button too. The fabric lining is an old bed sheet that had gotten torn. My first project in a while that I didn't have to run to the craft store for any accessories!