Saturday, December 1, 2007

Custom Work

From my Etsy store:
Knits and Knots specializes in custom baby gift sets and patterns for crocheted children and baby items. Any baby gift set you see in the store can be made with a variety of fabrics, materials and/or themes. If you see a set you like, but its not quite to your tastes, just email me (knitsandknots@gmail.com) for a custom order at no extra charge! I truly enjoy putting creative energy into my products so you're not likely to see any two sets that are identical, but any previous set can be recreated if desired. I would love to create a custom order that is uniquely you!

______________________________________________________

My goal is to create patterns and finished objects that will surpass the highest standards. Each finished object is crafted in a smoke-free environment and is pre-washed before mailing in a detergent safe for baby's skin. All patterns sold here have been tested multiple times to ensure they are correct and easy to read. A finished item may be purchased for any pattern listed; don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in custom orders!